http://alooclean.com/best-essay-custom/ Bridge is the perfect place. Our unique shooting curriculum is design to help improve your shooting arc, improve your shooting depth into the rim upon entry, increase your shot release speed, improve your accuracy and shooting percentage. Not only is our curriculum designed to put you on the path to a perfect jumper MUCH FASTER, but you will learn how to replicate the shot in game situations. It could be coming of screens, catch & shoot, attacking off the dribble or setting your feet the right way.
follow url Below is a list of what we offer and how our shooting development works:
follow site What can you expect when you attend one of Bridge shooting classes?
- Immediate auditory and visual feedback after every shot attempt.
- Multiple repetitions from multiple spots on the floor.
- Technology that factors together your shot angle, shot depth and field goal percentage.
follow link What we track:
- Every shot you take is measured for arc and depth.
- Each shot is calculated as a made or missed shot.
- Your class will include an shot chart showing your percentages from different spots on the floor, your average arc for your class, your field goal percentage for your class.
- You’re shooting results are emailed to you after completion and profile is updated after each session.
- Your profile will include a historical perspective of all your shooting classes.
- A leaderboard so you can see how you stack up as compared to similar trainees in your age group and gender. (COMING SOON)
Every 4-weeks we measure your results to show you your progress relative to your goals. Most importantly we help you stay accountable and consistent. In order to bring about real change, we have found that our trainees benefit most when held accountable.
Bridge Basketball Skills Academy founder & head player development instructor Tony Hobbs has been helping...Profile